ScubaBoard SURGE Central 2024 Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It appears that they have changed the rules since I put this together. I can't find the rules from before. Carry your gear where you would like. I always recommend checking with the airline rules yourself.

There seems to be some confusion.
Atlantis website does say Regulators are prohibited in carry on luggage
I copied this from their website FAQ sheet

Page 4
Carry-On Luggage Restriction: Philippines Office for Transportation Security has issued new rules that
include ‘Scuba Diving Equipment’ (including regulators) on the list of blunt instruments that are not to
be in carry-on/cabin baggage on flights originating within the Philippines. Please ensure that all scuba
equipment is secured within checked-in baggage on all domestic flights and on all departing
international flights.

We do not see it is required by the airlines or on the Philippines Transportation Agency.

I am sending and email to the resort for clarification.

For people arriving Friday morning, can you post your arrival time at Manila airport? I'm getting in pretty early at around 6am but would be willing to wait a little while if anyone is interested in ride sharing to the hotel.

For people arriving Friday morning, can you post your arrival time at Manila airport? I'm getting in pretty early at around 6am but would be willing to wait a little while if anyone is interested in ride sharing to the hotel.
5:00 AM PAL from SNF

It appears that they have changed the rules since I put this together. I can't find the rules from before. Carry your gear where you would like. I always recommend checking with the airline rules yourself.

Scuba equipment was definitely NOT allowed.

Not sure if it is still applicable.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom