ScubaBoard SURGE Central 2024 Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Let the “Daily effort to convince my social advisor we need to go!” commence. Would have been a no-brainer if our oldest didn’t nope out of Roatan on us. Now this competes with a non-diving trip with him, so we’ll see…
:xmassign: Matt you could always ask Santa.... provided you've been good.:funny:

I’m so excited!!!! I was just starting to plan a big trip to the Maldives for that time. But this is so much better!!! Thank you Dennis and Roxanne for helping bucket list dreams come true!!!!!
You are more than Welcome.... Maybe some of theses critter are in your Bucket?

This could potentially be my first Scubaboard "meetup" trip, plus it's not a bad flight from Sydney! How well do these typically work for solo travelers, e.g. in terms of how buddying up is done? Should we try to arrange a buddy ahead of time via the boards/elsewise, or just deal with insta-buddying upon arrival? :)

This could potentially be my first Scubaboard "meetup" trip, plus it's not a bad flight from Sydney! How well do these typically work for solo travelers, e.g. in terms of how buddying up is done? Should we try to arrange a buddy ahead of time via the boards/elsewise, or just deal with insta-buddying upon arrival? :)

I have a MAGIC 8 BALL to make up dive teams. J/K

The ScubaBoard crew will be diving in groups of 6.
We form Dive Teams by dive experience or friends asking to group up.

Ok...I'm not excited at all. :yeahbaby::yeahbaby:Just booked airlines tix. A short flight from Newark to Singapore (18 hours!) and then over to Manila. Business class fares seemed reasonable for the haul.

This is also a birthday trip for me...it's a scary age, so I'm ready to have the best time ever!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom