Scubaboard Swag?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did I miss the Merch Page?

x-shirt.jpg

We ran out of stickers just before Covid hit. We'll be able to afford them again next year, I hope. Still trying to dig our way out of the financial catastrophe that came with that. I'll be sure to announce when we get them in again!

We tried a merch page, but few bought.

Just do one t-shirt. Charge $50 & position it as a Scubaboard contribution, instead of a t-shirt. Like PBS tote-bags, except without PBS or the tote-bag. The t-shirt drop-shippers seem to be getting better:

Start/pin a "Roll of Honor" thread, to recognize the SB heroes, w/optional t-shirt selfies.

Interesting thread. I believe that I was promised stickers and a mug as a simple supporter several years ago… don’t know what is currently offered… but in all these years as a supporter I have not received anything. No mug. No stickers. No “Hey thanks”. I just show up red after reminding mods that I donated.

Pete, you really need to get off your butt and fix this. While I don’t care about a mug or stickers, you gave your word that you would provide something to those that donate. You need to stop bloviating and make it happen.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom