ScubaBoarders In Cozumel -- February

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

To help fill in the blanks, subject to change, Cheryl and I are planning on diving with Dive Paradise and Sand Dollar sports

Oh my. someone is very geeky (in a good way):wink:

What a great chart.

My dates: (I'm not going to add to the big list because it will be too confusing.)

Feb 13-22 at Scuba Club taking Bonnie' class.

Hey Sandy, I'll guess I'll run into you and Dan maybe on Friday!! It would be nice to see you again.

Hey Ellen - what time do you arrive? P/M me and let me know! Capt Jack is going to be in Coz too at that time -

Sandy

like Carnaval will be well attended. A SB dinner at El Moro or Sonora Grill would be fun!!

As the weather gets worse here in Chicago, the longer my trip has become. Staying with 3 other divers at Park Royal and diving as always with Scuba Tony from 2/15-2/22.

Well this is encouraging, there appears to be a few from the boards that will be at Scuba club during my stay. I hope to meet some of you:wink:

Here is an update. Time to start thinking about a dinner! La Choza, Prima's, somewhere else?

FebDivers-3.jpg

Here is an update. Time to start thinking about a dinner! La Choza, Prima's, somewhere else?

A ScubaBoard dinner at La Choza, Prima's (or Especias or Tony's or ??) is a great idea. You might need a new spreadsheet to organize it !!:grinbandit:

Back
Top Bottom