ScubaBoarders on Cozumel in MAY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ggunn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Because I just can't stand it any more...

Gordon (ggunn) and Carol Gunn (and family and friends) May 3-17
Staying at Caribe Blu and diving with Blue Angel

Gordon,

My dive buddy and I will be there with the wives May 3-10. We're staying at Cozumel Palace. We usually do our diving with Deep Blue.

Thanks for starting this thread Gordon.
Jed and Judy May 23-June 2 staying at Casa Martillo diving with Albatros Charters....cant wait!!!

I know it's kind of cheating, since we are mostly there in April, but they don't make us go home until the 5th. CB/BA.

Mike and Sue
May 6 - May 21
Summer Place Inn
Blue XT Sea

Hi All!

We'll be there the 10th - 17th.....unfortunately, I've got to leave on the 13th, but everyone else gets to stay the whole week. Staying at Wyndam and should be diving with Blue XT Sea also, as long as we haven't waited to long to firm up the reservation with Christi. Accompanied by wife, son & wife, wifes brother & our Grandson who still has a few years before he can get certified. This will be our first land trip back to Coz since 1991.....had my first ocean dives there in '87 after getting certified in Lake Travis. Spoiled me as everything gets compared to 'our little Hell' in reference to the ongoing thread of late. Last 4 trips have been as 'Pod People' so it will be nice to experience the warmth of the Cozumel residents for more than a day.

Mike

...had my first ocean dives there in '87 after getting certified in Lake Travis. Spoiled me...

Yo tam bien. I got cert'ed in Travis in 1991 and haven't been back in it since.

Back
Top Bottom