Scubapro C370 service manual?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kupu

ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am opening a C370 for the first time and the proper way to remove air barrel from case is not obvious to me. I do have the schematics, does anyone have a C series service manual or guidelines for air barrel removal and disassembly?

Got it, with the help of the good people here.

The key was removal of the the lever by swinging it completely back towards the inlet side to disengage and free it from the poppet. Then pull out the barrel and smooth sailing from there.
c3702.jpg

First time I've seen the inside of one. I have one sitting in a box here should I ever get to dive again...

Before they made it just another variation on the S600 by balancing it, I think the C350 was the best downstream regulator out there. The special poppet has a unique design that made the airflow not have to thread thru the spring. The lever has really low friction, and the case was designed for better exhalation WOB.

First time I've seen the inside of one. I have one sitting in a box here should I ever get to dive again...
I finally got back in the water last week after 8 dry months. So nice to be underwater and playing with all my toys again.

Before they made it just another variation on the S600 by balancing it, I think the C300 was the best downstream regulator out there. The special poppet has a unique design that made the airflow not have to thread thru the spring. The lever has really low friction, and the case was designed for better exhalation WOB.

..and that makes me want to add a C300 to the collection. Thanks, I think?

I finally got back in the water last week after 8 dry months. So nice to be underwater and playing with all my toys again.

That is almost a normal "winter" shutdown here. For me, I believe it to have exceeded a full year as of now....

Yep, just checked my log book. June 29, 2020.....

Le sigh...

That is almost a normal "winter" shutdown here. For me, I believe it to have exceeded a full year as of now....
I hope things open up for you to get some dives in and follow up on your find before the next winter shutdown.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom