For Sale Scubapro EVERTEC LT dry suit and more, Unused, Large

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lowflyer

Divemaster
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
SOLD

I purchased this unused dry suit from another ScubaBoard member with the intention of using it in coming cold weather, but now I've suffered inner ear barotrauma that may end my diving altogether.

Here is what I have:
1. Size Large EVERTEC LT dry suit with pee valve (unused!) and hood
2. Size Large Climasphere undergarments (unused)
3. ScubaPro Carry bag
IMG_0577.JPG IMG_0578.JPG IMG_0577.JPG IMG_0578.JPG IMG_0579.JPG IMG_0579.JPG IMG_0581.JPG IMG_0584.JPG IMG_0583.JPG
New this stuff would cost about $2,100
I'm asking $900 plus $30 shipping

Last edited:
$900 shipped?

Curious if you tried on the climashpere undergarments? and how the sizing fits, what height weight are you if you don't mind? I already have the Evertec LT but I would be interested in the climashpere suit and carry bag. My evertec is XL so just trying to figure out if the L would be way to small. Thanks

Curious if you tried on the climashpere undergarments? and how the sizing fits, what height weight are you if you don't mind? I already have the Evertec LT but I would be interested in the climashpere suit and carry bag. My evertec is XL so just trying to figure out if the L would be way to small. Thanks

The Climasphere would be too small for you. I'm 5'10", 180 lbs, and it is snug on me.
I think the bag should stay with the dry suit.
Thanks for asking.

I hope someone can use this.

$850 shipped?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom