Scubapro G250 and R190

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will watch for the ones you are looking for as well.
Not a match for the wish list, but being curious about gold edition SP regulator prices I found these.

Mk10/G250 for $3,300
View attachment 614073

MK10/109 for $999
View attachment 614074

Help me out here. I presume that those were gold plated as an aftermarket project. Why then the ridiculous price?

Help me out here. I presume that those were gold plated as an aftermarket project. Why then the ridiculous price?
I read the story behind the gold plated edition MK10/109 some years back, but cant find any information at the moment.

Also found a few more examples of the gold MK10/G250, at a somewhat better price of around $1000 each. Guess the $3,300 price is much inflated even at collectors prices. The Scubapro FB page has a post with brief story about this special edition.

It seems SP has released gold edition regulators at least a few times over the years, now I am curious and will keep looking to see what else I can find.

I recently tried it out seamail delivery from Japan, since it was the only option available. The shipping cost on 4 regulator sets packed together was $55. Took 2 months to arrive and was in great shape.

I will most likely use seamail again even when regular shipping services resume, for the savings.

Yes, I regularly send multiple reg sets via surface mail, it is indeed very reasonable as long as you're in no hurry.

Il Tony

Are you still looking for a G250 Surf? I have one in excellent condition. PM if interested or even if you are not interested.

Cheers,

Couv

IMG_1166.JPG

IMG_1170.JPG
IMG_1167.JPG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom