Scubapro Galileo Luna Complete Package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mericandiver

Registered
Reaction score
I have a LNIB Scubapro Galileo Luna dive computer. This is a a great computer that includes the wireless transmitter, zipper carrying case, and infrared receiver to download all information to your PC. This has been used on 4 dives. The plastic peel-off screen protector is still on the computer face. Comes in original box with all original packaging. Everything about this computer is in perfect condition, I just don't have the need for it like I thought I would.

- Hoseless gas integration.
- Navigational system with digital compass.
- Extra large dot-matrix screen available in 3 display modes.
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) optimizes your dive in complete security.
- Clear text, multi-language alarms.
- Graphic data display.
- Personalization.
- Galileo's memory chip can hold over 100 hours of dive profile data and 100 bitmap images as a wreck map the diver can use to orient himself.
- User changeable battery & depth rating

SCUBAPRO - GALILEO LUNA

I would prefer to sell this, but if you have a trade offer I will listen. Sale price is $950 including shipping.

---------- Post Merged on October 10th, 2012 at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous Post was on October 9th, 2012 at 09:21 AM ----------

***$875 Shipped***

Attachments

• DSCF0765.jpg
    DSCF0765.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 101
  • DSCF0764.jpg
    DSCF0764.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 101
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back