Sold! Scubapro Go-Sport Size Large

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nemrod

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
Selling a pair of very good condition used Scubapro Go-Sport fins. There are no tears, splits or damage, normal scuffs from use. Best fins I have ever owned until I got the Gorilla version of these same fins. If they were blue I would keep them but who needs two sets of the best fins ever, both in black :wink:. These have plenty of dives left in them.

I was thinking $60 plus shipping, OBO.

I'll play back up.

Sorry guys, they sold right away. My apology for not updating the post. I went out of town on emergency family business and then headed to parts unknown for the eclipse and just plain forgot to update the listing showing them sold. They sold right away to a gent in need of fins for his son.

Thanks for the interest and for looking. I have a few more things coming along when I get a moment to dig them out and list them, some NIB yellow jets, size XL, a group of nice masks, maybe a few regs and even some double hose stuff.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom