Scubapro Jet Fins Sizing Help!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

will_tekkie:
Hi Guys I Have A Doubt..i´m Going To Buy A Jet Fins Pair With Springs For A Friend Online From Lp But I´m Not 100% Sure If A Large Size Is Ok For Him. He Uses A 8 1/2 (42 In Europe) For Regular Shoes...following The Guidelines That Lp Provides (regular Size+1=9 Or 9 1/2), A Large Size Must Be Ok Enough...but I Have My Doubts As I Said, Maybe It Would Be A Little Bigger Than Ideal.

Please I Hear Your Opinions About It..

Thanks...

Will.
He could go to a dive store, try it all on and be absolutely sure of the fit. If he buys locally he does not have to wait on shipping and can readily exchange if needed.
Bill

If you had his foot, in the dive boot that he uses, and stuck it in the fin you would know if it fit. I have a LDS that helps me out like that.

rigdiver:
He could go to a dive store, try it all on and be absolutely sure of the fit. If he buys locally he does not have to wait on shipping and can readily exchange if needed.
Or not. :wink:

Not every scubapro LDS stocks Jetfins, and special ordering them can take twice as long as buying them online and returning them (or ordering two sizes and returning one). Ask me now I know. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom