Scubapro Mask Repairs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lancer4545

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I have just found the mask skirt on my Scubapro frameless mask has started to detach from the glass at the top corners and has been the source of a niggling leak.

The skirt was originally stuck on or glued on and now I want to repair it as the mask is still in good condition. I am considering using silicone but thought I'd ask here and see if anyone has had previous experience and can possibly save me wasting some time and possibly messing it up.

Regards,

Lance

I would send to ScubaPro and cite as product defect. My Atomic mask started to split, but never progressed to a leak. I sent it back, and they shipped me a new one.

Take the mask to your local Scubapro dealer and have them send it back. They will
send you a new one for a "simulated repair fee". Here in the states they charge $25
for a new one.

I contacted the Scubapro distributor and discussed the problem with my mask and am pleased to say they replaced it free of charge!!! They give 2 years warranty on this mask and are happy to honour it.

Great service......Thankyou.

Regards,

Lance

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom