Wanted Scubapro MK20 Ultra Light - Black Tec

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey All,

As per the title, it's as simple as that, looking for the Scubapro MK20 Ultra Light - Black Tec.

I am based in SA, but have oversea's options for shipping potentially, so open to any in the world right now, and will kind of take it from there.

Please let me know if you have one of these older regs lying around.

Thanks
I might do you have a picture of this regulator?

Thanks Gents, appreciate the insights and caution, but we know these regs well :) And are Scubapro 'fundies' on this end or at least my mate is more than me, who is looking for it. He has had one for ages (Besides the many other Scubapro regs over the years - he is a very long-standing LDS that focuses mainly on his relationship with SP and his passion for SP :p He is a definite lover and fanboy of SP), and is just looking to get another to match, as he wants to use them for SM. He likes the older different items that most people don't want. I love the old school idea of it and it's not a reg you see every day :D

I agree also Grant, maintenance/care will let it last for long. Not sure how old his first one is to be exact, but it's in great nic.

Thanks again, its nice that people look out for things like this here :cheers:
A MK20 is not an "older different item that most people don't want".
It is a modern high performance reg, highly appreciated and with a good used market value.
My old MK5s with turret equipped with just 2 LP ports are what you describe, old and not much requested.

A MK20 is not an "older different item that most people don't want".
It is a modern high performance reg, highly appreciated and with a good used market value.
My old MK5s with turret equipped with just 2 LP ports are what you describe, old and not much requested.
Yeah not sure of you saw the bit about UL. Maybe they are more prevalent where you are, but where we are they are not. And definitely no as popular due to the ever common pitting issue.

Yeah not sure of you saw the bit about UL. Maybe they are more prevalent where you are, but where we are they are not. And definitely no as popular due to the ever common pitting issue.
They are not prevalent here. They are rare and highly appreciated, like everything hard to find and with special performances.
They are also quite delicate, which means that finding one in good conditions is even more rare.

They are not prevalent here. They are rare and highly appreciated, like everything hard to find and with special performances.
They are also quite delicate, which means that finding one in good conditions is even more rare.
And that is exactly why my mate was looking for one. He appreciates them too, as do I. As you say, the good ones are not easy to find.

Like this?

1686138734834.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom