Scubapro MK25T/S600T Titanium Regulator - New

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good win, probably one of the best reg's on the market - only very expensive.
If you still have this item I would like to offer $600 for it.
My shippers are able to collect and pay COD.
Take care
Steven +61 414 22 66 91

Sounds like a sweet deal! Should I just post my bank info, credit card info, social security, scan of my birth certificate on here?

Can you get a better regulator at this price?

I am not interested, but $800 is a fair and reasonable price for brand new reg. I sold my 1 year old titanium reg on a well know auction site, and it sold for $875.

Sounds like a sweet deal! Should I just post my bank info, credit card info, social security, scan of my birth certificate on here?
Thats why the tel number was included rocket scientist, you'll probably hold on to this prized item for a long time with your superb business acumen.

Seriously Mitch where can you get a better deal?

In my opinion, a titanium regulator isn't a better "deal". But this isn't what I responded to. :wink:

But since you are asking.
You originally stated:

Well you can. Try these:

Poseidon JetStream MK3 - Dive Right In Scuba - Plainfield, IL

Poseidon Xstream Deep MK3 - Dive Right In Scuba - Plainfield, IL

Or this one, which really breathes better than most. So smooth, really.

Poseidon Cyklon Metal - Dive Right In Scuba - Plainfield, IL

Of course there is always the ScubaPro Mk25/S600 regulator which retails at $689 if you pay retail. Who does that though?

Or the Apex regs are another option.

Since you mentioned "better", the titanium used in the construction of a regulator doesn't make it better. There is no change or increase in performance, it's not better. It is "different", more unique perhaps. But not better.

You asked if one could get a reg "Better at this price ($800)". Yes, with $800 budget I could easily get a better reg.

You asked, so I answered.:wink:

-Mitch

In my opinion, a titanium regulator isn't a better "deal". But this isn't what I responded to. :wink:

But since you are asking.
You originally stated:

Well you can. Try these:

Poseidon JetStream MK3 - Dive Right In Scuba - Plainfield, IL

Poseidon Xstream Deep MK3 - Dive Right In Scuba - Plainfield, IL

Or this one, which really breathes better than most. So smooth, really.

Poseidon Cyklon Metal - Dive Right In Scuba - Plainfield, IL

Of course there is always the ScubaPro Mk25/S600 regulator which retails at $689 if you pay retail. Who does that though?

Or the Apex regs are another option.

Since you mentioned "better", the titanium used in the construction of a regulator doesn't make it better. There is no change or increase in performance, it's not better. It is "different", more unique perhaps. But not better.

You asked if one could get a reg "Better at this price ($800)". Yes, with $800 budget I could easily get a better reg.

You asked, so I answered.:wink:

-Mitch

You said it best as it's just your "opinion" which some people will share and some will not. There are plenty of people that use and love this regulator. Again you cannot get a better price on this new. Now stay out of my thread and go find something useful to do. :no:

Back
Top Bottom