Scubapro regulator serial number

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

noblesix

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I just bought a new regulator but the serial number on the regulator and on the box are different. Will it matter? Can I still register my regulator?

Thanks

if purchased at a authorized dealer..yes..use the number on the regulator..if it was a lds purchase it most likely was a wall display and placed in wrong box. no big deal.
a lds that believes in customer service should have registered it for you before you left the store.

if purchased at a authorized dealer..yes..use the number on the regulator..if it was a lds purchase it most likely was a wall display and placed in wrong box. no big deal. a lds that believes in customer service should have registered it for you before you left the store.
Did you register yours?

---------- Post added January 6th, 2014 at 10:38 PM ----------

So, I guess serial number is not really important? Registering is not important, either?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom