Scubapro-S-650

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I checked out the ScubaPro site. The second stage is slated to be out "Summer 2003". That probably means Spring 2004:wacko:

x650

ABQdiver once bubbled...
I checked out the ScubaPro site. The second stage is slated to be out "Summer 2003". That probably means Spring 2004:wacko:

x650

A few of our guys on staff ordered them back in December. According to the Rep the test divers have been having consistent problems with them and they are being pushed back until mid-August.

It appears that if you're in a hurry, you can get one on E-bay....

Check out this link.

R

Leisure Pro jumps to an early lead. So where do you think they got them already?

I have been trying to find a review on the new X650 2nd stage. Over here the Mk25/X650 is advertised on sale for £40 more than the Mk25/600. Couldn't find anything on Rodale

My LDS told me they announced the S- 650 WAY before it was ready so they could get a *new* product in their catalogue for this year/spring.

It should be a killer reg though once they get it working right and out......I remember geting certed on a D400, and back then I was like *WOW this is the best reg EVER!*. But I was a poor college student and couldn't afford one. :( So I bought some Dacor gear. Hehhee.....yes you can stop laughing at me now. :) My Dacor's WORKED, but nothing like that sweet D400 I dreamed about!

Brules

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom