SCUBAPROMAN Advertising his website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You might want to click the "Report" button on the lower left of one or more of his posts.

It's being addressed. (not by me...)

Yes, the
report.gif
button is your friend.

Let's face it, this is YOUR forum. You don't like it when commercial posters intrude on your non-commercial fun. Sometimes it's appropriate, but the ScubaBoard Tribe, simply hates the intrusion when it is not warranted.

Even worse, is when the intruder is less than honest with their affiliations. Honesty is not mere the "best" policy when you are on the internet: It's the ONLY policy. If you are a commercial entity, just be honest about it. We can respect that. You're not talking to a bunch of bumpkins who are likely as not to fall for a Nigerian scam. They are bright and intelligent people reading and posting here. Hey, Chip even makes UGa graduates look sharp! :D

It is my opinion that most of these intrusions are because they simply don't understand the rules or the Tribe. I'm OK with that and am available by phone, PM or Email to help you out. It's free and you might be surprised what you can learn and how effective you can be right here.

FWIW, I forwarded this link to scubaproman. Maybe he'll come and splain it all..

Haven't you ever recommended a service when you LIKED it to anyone before?

Yes, and we even have a forum here dedicated to doing just that: Kudos - ScubaBoard

However, posting a similar message in various threads one after another within the space of a just a couple of minutes is considered poor form for most discussion boards. Especially from a new user.

Generally, anyone who makes their first posts to promote or complain about an experience is regarded with a certain degree of suspicion to their motives until we get a better feel for what they are about.

Not to mention, completely off topic!

Like in my thread about fishing licenses.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom