Scubatoys, I am impressed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

volyblmn

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Placed my first order with Scubatoys last week on Monday and was told I could use regular ground shipping and still get my BioFilter by Friday so I could use it over the weekend. Never got a confirmation email so I sent a quick message to them on Wed -- Joe responds and said they didn't get any back in stock until that day and would ship it as soon as he could. No big deal, that stuff happens all the time with retailers and it's mostly out of their control. When I finally received my shipping notice Wed afternoon it turns out they upgraded me to 2-day air for free so I could still get it on Friday. Now THAT'S what I call service! After a couple bad experiences from online scuba shops, I was pleased to find out some people still care about their customers. Joe and Larry, you get 2 thumbs up from me.
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

Can't hardly beat them for price and service

I've had nothing but great customer service from Scubatoys, I recommend them to everyone.

I received my mask with perscription lenses from them last week. Great service and great price, few of the local LDSs could learn a thing or two from these guys about customer service.

+1 for the guys/gals at ScubaToys! I don't know of a more honest and genuinely customer service oriented store anywhere. The prices rock as well!

Gary

My new Aeris Airlink looked strange, they told me to send it back to them to have a look. As I am in Thailand I sent them a picture and they looked at others and confirmed that it is the way it should look.
I guess no other shop is doing that for you...
AAA+++

Back
Top Bottom