Sea Elite Tek X06 reg set cheap

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gdon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Sea Elite Tek X06 1st and 2ed stage regs (Serial # 07030764). Recognizing that there is a flood of used regulators for sale I have priced this to move. This set was lightly used on a pony bottle that I only carried on my deepest dives. It is currently set up as DIN but the YOKE parts are included if you want to have it switched back. Like all used regs it should be inspected / serviced before use. If you want me to take care of that I will but the cost will need to be included in the price. This reg set is also eligible for Sea Elite's trade-in.

If it does sell I am going to upgrade my primary regs and use my current primary on the pony.

Set was purchased new on 8/18/2008 for $207 (That includes the DIN conversion).

Selling for $110 without the Pony Bottle Regulator Pressure Gauge shown in the photo or $140 with the SPG.

Shipping to CONUS only is $10.70.

Will take a decent scuba compass as partial trade.

I take Paypal but I do expect you to cover the fee (if any). Currently there is no fee when the money comes from PayPal balance or bank account.

See:
Sea Elite Tek X06 Regulator @ Divers-Supply.com

Attachments

• TekX1.jpg
    TekX1.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 83
  • TekX2.jpg
    TekX2.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 97
Now willing to sell for $94 without the Pony Bottle Regulator Pressure Gauge shown in the photo or $125 with the SPG.

Shipping to CONUS only is $10.70.

This is the bottom offer.

Back
Top Bottom