sea quest bc repair need parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

capdiver

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
My wifes bc is a old sea quest with no adjustable straps. She loves this bc because of no adjustable straps the probem is where the inflater hose goes into the bc the elbo broke. Can anyone help me find this item. Thanks in advance Steve Speelling King.

Capdiver, I am in need of exactly the same thing. I have an older SeaQuest in good condition except the inflator fitting broke at the bladder. I think they must have had an unstable plastic in those models.

The rear dump valve did the same thing, but I was able to find an old ScubaPro valve that fit the 2" hole. Most newer ones are all smaller, as are the inflator elbow/dump valve fittings. If I find a cure I'll pass it along, and please do the same. Hopefully someone on the board has a cure for replacing a shoulder inflator fitting with (for me at least ) a 2" hole.

Capdiver, I am in need of exactly the same thing. I have an older SeaQuest in good condition except the inflator fitting broke at the bladder. I think they must have had an unstable plastic in those models.

The rear dump valve did the same thing, but I was able to find an old ScubaPro valve that fit the 2" hole. Most newer ones are all smaller, as are the inflator elbow/dump valve fittings. If I find a cure I'll pass it along, and please do the same. Hopefully someone on the board has a cure for replacing a shoulder inflator fitting with (for me at least ) a 2" hole.

I found a company called Scuba-fix.com that has a DIY kit for repair of the inflator fitting and dump valve fittings. I haven't used it. Kind of expensive...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom