sea scooter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snuggle

Reaction score
does anyone know where i can buy a tyger ray scooter here in canada?would apreciate any help..thanks..

The tyger Ray doesn't come very highly recomended from my research. Why are you interested in it??

Stuey

because i want something that has a bit of power and if you compare the motor between the tyger ray and the sea-doo theres a bigggggggggg difference..i tried a sea-doo seascooter today and it isnt worth a dang..

snuggle:
because i want something that has a bit of power and if you compare the motor between the tyger ray and the sea-doo theres a bigggggggggg difference..i tried a sea-doo seascooter today and it isnt worth a dang..

Have you had a look at the Apollo AV-1, much better than the sea-doo and with a 40m depth rating.

Ian

snuggle:

Sweet, that's good to hear. I may be in the market for buying one of these puppies so I'm trying to get as much info as possible.
Here's an interesting report on the SeaDoo VS Supercharged. Commissioned by Sea-doo it appears so bear that in mind whilst you read it..

That paper introduced the torpedo (http://www.torpedodpv.com/index.html) to me I'm trying to find someone who's used one.. Is there anyone aout there?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom