Sea&Sea 1200HD video replay problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SUMURPHY0300

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have not use my Sea&Sea 12HD for over a year. I was doing a test-run to re-familiarize myself with its functions. I was trying to replay some videos that I've shot (just to make sure that I even took the videos). But I just couldn't seemed to be able to replay anything. I checked the User's Manual; that after hitting the "Replay" icon (&#9658:wink: which is located on the left side of the LCD monitor, it referred to an icon (►/||) -- at the bottom of the "macro" button as the "Play" button. Nothing happened. What am I overlooking? Any help is greatly appreciated!

HI-
Sorry to hear of your issues trying to replay videos. We recommend confirming that there are video files or image files on your SD card by using the USB cable to connect to your computer. Once connected, the computer should connect to the camera and in turn the memory card would be shown as a drive, you can then view or see any stored data and also copy or delete. Or simply, you can use a SD card reader.
Each of these options are recommended for viewing, reviewing or copying data from your SD card.

If you have confirmed this and files are on the SD card, the replay button may not be functioning.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom