Sea & Sea DX1200HD U/W Complete Setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diverjim3483

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I am selling my entire U/W camera setup as follows:

DX1200HD camera and housing with batteries, charger, carry pouch, wristbands, USB video cable and LCD hood.

Pelican Case containing all the following:
Sea & Sea YS-110a Stobe, wide angle conversion lens, Sea Arm VII Set and fiber optic cable.

I am selling this as a camera package and will not split off and sell individual items from within the package.

I purchased this for a trip to Indonesia where I made 16 dives with it. Everything above is in excellent condition, never ever wet. I take maticulous care of my stuff. I have been an U/W videographer and photographer for over 20 years and know how to take care of my equipment.

This setup sold for over $1500.00.

I will sell the entire package including the Pelican case for $900 shipped and insured.

I'm firm with my price right now as I have only recently decided to sell. So do not contact me with anything other than a full price offer.

Reason I am selling is simple. I just don't go diving as much as I once was able too and its been setting unused for several months now.

Thanks for reading.

Jim

Last edited:
Great camera, and with the WA lens and pelican case a very fair price. Wish I had the $ to buy right now.

Pictures?

You mean pictures taken by this setup; or pictures of the setup? I'll take some of the setup next opportunity I have.....but frankly, it looks just like everything does on the Sea and Sea website.

I see you are in Garland. If you are a serious buyer, let me know. We can meet if you want and you can see it in person.

Jim

it would be pics of the set-up, I would like to see some also, especially of the WA lens at an angle from the side too see the surface of the lens

Below is a picture of the entire setup I'm selling:

Attachments

• DSC_0006 small.jpg
    DSC_0006 small.jpg
    377.3 KB · Views: 99
Here is a pic of the WA lens at an angle. Don't know if it answers any questions you were having about the lens, but I will attest that it has no scratches, marks or blemishes on the optics or the outer parts of the lens.

Attachments

• DSC_0008 small.jpg
    DSC_0008 small.jpg
    329.7 KB · Views: 59
very good, thank you. I'm waiting to get paid for a job I did and if I get it before this sells I'm all over it.

I understand and wish you the best.

I did just list the setup on Ebay with a Buy It Now of $1,000.00. If someone makes me a full offer of $900 from this board, I will end that auction.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom