Sea & Sea Housing for the Canon SXI 450D

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vanessar

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Considering a purchase for the 450D and already have the YS-110. Will (or has) Sea & Sea produce a housing for this camera?

Vanessar

Hi Vanessar-
thanks for the inquiry. Currently, SEA&SEA does not offer an XSI housing, however, DEMA is in the near future and we have quite a few new releases that may interest you! Information will be released during DEMA/late October and into early November. Your patience is appreciated.

Hi Vanessar-
thanks for the inquiry. Currently, SEA&SEA does not offer an XSI housing, however, DEMA is in the near future and we have quite a few new releases that may interest you! Information will be released during DEMA/late October and into early November. Your patience is appreciated.

I have purchased the camera any updates on the Sea & Sea housing.

Thanks,

Vanessar

try visiting the Sea&Sea Japan site.
If you don't speak japanese try this:
Babel translated site
It takes quite some time for them to translate it to the english site, which S&S US just copies.

Hello Venessar,
The RDX-450D (SS-06144) SEA&SEA underwater housing for the Canon Rebel XSi is now in stock and can be purchased or ordered from one of the many SEA&SEA retailers. Thank you for choosing SEA&SEA.

Hello Venessar,
The RDX-450D (SS-06144) SEA&SEA underwater housing for the Canon Rebel XSi is now in stock and can be purchased or ordered from one of the many SEA&SEA retailers. Thank you for choosing SEA&SEA.
Thank you so much!

I now just have to communicate this to Santa.

Vanessar

I have ordered the housing and am awaiting the dealer to send.

vanessar

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom