sea & sea ys-25 strobe on olympus pt-030

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kekpo

New
Reaction score
Help! I have a used sea and sea ys-25 strobe and a new olympus underwater hoursing. I have attached it with the fiber optic piece from my prior camera. For some reason I think the slave aspect isn't working and the camera flash keeps going off instead. I covered it up the best I could, but how much needs to be covered? I am leaving for Hawaii on Fri so I need immediate help. Thanks so much!

Welcome to the board!
The built in camera flash has to go off to fire the external strobe. Is the external strobe firing too? You might post in the photo forum to get responses from photographers that use a slave system.

Joe

Welcome (Scub)aBoard! :happywave

it’s about time you surfaced here! :)

Click [thread=91105]here[/thread] for ScubaBoard 101: [thread=91105]A beginner's guide to the ScubaBoard.Com forums[/thread].

Don’t forget to fill out your Public Profile (and Dive Info) on one of your next surface intervals so we can get to know you a little bit better. Besides, it will make it easier for us to answer your questions. If you’re not in a particularly creative mood, you can have a look at my Public Profile for inspiration.

For camera info etc.: ScubaBoard > Scuba Diving Central > Underwater Photography. :camera:

Any other questions? Just click this link: Send me a PM!

Laurens

This message brought to you by Naughty Neoprene Fashion Consultancy Inc.

Welcome to the Scubaboard kekpo,

Have fun exploring all the different forums. Be sure to check out the local forums for your area.

Rick

Howdy and welcome to SB!

You'd better check our Photo forums.

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy2: don

smiley-linie-014.gif

i also wanna know as well cause i just bought sp-350 and thinking of getting aPT030 as the housing . i have an epoque strobe that has fibreoptic cable for slave from my prior camera to b used on the PT030 sson. thanks.

Back
Top Bottom