Seac Action

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thbcthomas

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am in the market for another dive computer and came across the Seac Action, but do not see much info on it. Curious if anyone has used it and could share their thoughts on it? Or thoughts on the seac brand quality? I like that it runs bulhmann and has a decent look to be an occasional everyday watch. Also like that it is $299. Peregrine is at the top of my list but hard to justify spending $450 as I only get to dive a few times a year if I am lucky.

Nevermind, everybody must be asleep at 1:30 am central time. I found it for $188 and went ahead and pulled the trigger. It should be here in a few days. @scubadada maybe we can meet up in March and you can take it for a few test dives.

Looks like a good basic computer and at $188 you can’t go wrong.

Hi @thbcthomas

I sent you a longer PM this morning. I thought others might like to know about the deco algorithm. Even though the Action runs Buhlmann ZH-L16C, the six presents are reasonably conservative, with a maximum GH high of 85. Seac sent me the attached table
upload_2021-3-1_9-13-47.png

For what it’s worth I found a great deal last year on a SEAC Guru as my first dive computer and have been very happy with it. The only problem I’ve had is the compass function seems to be off by a few degrees no matter how I hold it, but that may also be user error.

Hi, any updated review on this seac action?
i'm choosing between Cressi Neon and Seac Action but can find much user reviews on this 2 dive comp.

Back
Top Bottom