SeaDoo RS1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There may be someone here who has extensive experience with a Bladefish, and I bet that would be a big help to you!

I'm not interested in people's need to troll this topic. Anyone who has experience with the rs1, please PM me. Thanks.

I know someone with a couple of Tekna's they want to sell. The price of the Seadoo is a lot of money, when their track record is horrible. Why not spend an extra $500 and get a used Sierra?

Yeah, I don't read very well either :p

I just spoke with the SeaDoo reps yesterday at DEMA, they indicated they would send a RS1/2/3 to the next Benchmark.

All the best, James

My new RS1 Seascooter has just arrived. Looks great! Testing it out early next year in the Red Sea. Had a VS Supercharged before. This was good but a bit fiddly to put together and charge. RS1 is much easier to charge. Will review and let you know. First impressions are good.

Enjoy!!

My new RS1 Seascooter has just arrived. Looks great! Testing it out early next year in the Red Sea. Had a VS Supercharged before. This was good but a bit fiddly to put together and charge. RS1 is much easier to charge. Will review and let you know. First impressions are good.
Finally. Please post as soon as you can.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom