Sealife Digital Flash

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

prskate2

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
It turns out my Sealife dealer only has a the Digital Flash. (I think, we have had some confusing emails:confused:) Anyway do any of you that have this flash, have the diffuser. Is it needed? I know that the brightens can be adjusted.. But is it still pretty necessary? Thanks.

check out my recent thread on this very topic, just days ago. Denise from SeaLife says you really shouldn't need one on the digital. if you find you want one anyway, my lds owner (an avid nikon d80 photographer), says he had a friend lose his diffuser on a trip and finagled a cut out from a milk jug and it worked great! i'm taking my new sealife with that strobe to the quarry next weekend and to bahamas the following one, so can let you know how the pics turned out.

I know I answered your question in the last thread. Haha. Anyway I am talking about the old digital strobe not the new one.

oh, sorry! thought only the new black one was digital. oops...

have a great memorial day weekend!

Back
Top Bottom