Sealife Dragon 600

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crab4life

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Has anybody used one of these before? I plan in using it for filming with my gopro.I was recommended this due to the fact it has a wide angle and dimmer switch.Anyway, has anyone used these before and could give me some insight on them?

Has anybody used one of these before? I plan in using it for filming with my gopro.I was recommended this due to the fact it has a wide angle and dimmer switch.Anyway, has anyone used these before and could give me some insight on them?

So many of us start out with equipment and then move on to tweeting our systems based on talking to other divers. My dive profile is low viz, so I am capturing critters in close range and also being careful to aim my two 800 eLED lights to reduce backscatter. In my early years I was frustrated with the flow-out of the flash and over saturated images that were always ruined. I moved on to light diffusers which made such an improvement. When I first started out with the SeaLife (3 different camera systems since then) I didn't like the stiffness of the arms and the limited reach. A lot will depend on your water conditions and how close you want to get to your subject.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom