Search problems

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yep..

I'm not getting that message, but if I do a search for posts done today by a user (me) I'm not seeing all those post in the search report.

I'm sure this is just a tweak in the upgrade, but FYI to put on your list of stuff to check.

mike_s:
I'm not getting that message, but if I do a search for posts done today by a user (me) I'm not seeing all those post in the search report.

I'm sure this is just a tweak in the upgrade, but FYI to put on your list of stuff to check.
If you look at the date of the post. The problem was from May.

mike_s:

I can find 7 posts for you. Correct?

JeffG:
If you look at the date of the post. The problem was from May.

D'Oh! you got me there! this showed up as a "new post" so I thought it was post-upgrade/failure problems that this thread was on.

El Orans:
I can find 7 posts for you. Correct?

My search shows the same now. 7 threads posted in.

However, in a search earlier (an hour or so ago), 2 of those threads posted in did not show up. But They are showing up now. Don't know why.... but unless it starts to be a repetitive problem, I wouldn't worry about checking into it much since it appears to be working now.

Thanks... mike

Back
Top Bottom