Seaskin Nova Colors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm fairly well settled on ordering a new Seaskin Nova, but I can't seem to find any pictures that cover their entire spectrum of color choices.

I'm quite interested in the all red and all yellow. Does anyone know if that goes from the top of the boot, through the body, and to the arms? Or is it only the top half of the suit that is the color, and the rest is black?

I've seen some people post reviews of the Nova here, and they seem to be black and red and black and yellow.

I called up the shop and talked to a very nice gentleman, but I couldn't quite get a definitive answer. If anyone has some photos of the Nova and knows what color that photo is, I'd be keen to see the options.

Look, I don't care what their website says, you just cant get a drysuit with polka dots.

Hey there, I am looking at ordering a Seaskin in the next couple of weeks as well, and had a similar question. I'd rock a pink one if I could, but they only seem to offer primary colors. I did find this "catalog" on their website: Your Photos - Seaskin Custom Diving Suits

The catalog is chopped up into sections. One of the sections has the fun label "Seaskin Drysuit Users 01", and includes the attached photo of a mostly-red suit. I'm not sure if this is one of their neoprene drysuits, or a trilam Nova.
Screen Shot 2019-11-14 at 12.13.49 PM.png

There is also this fellow in a mostly-red suit, listed under the ambiguous "Seaskin Users" label:
Screen Shot 2019-11-14 at 12.17.11 PM.png

And then there's this one, which is in the "Seaskin Ultra" section, so presumably is a neoprene drysuit:
Screen Shot 2019-11-14 at 12.20.21 PM.png

And then there's this mostly-yellow one, from their expedition pocket page:
Screen Shot 2019-11-14 at 12.23.04 PM.png

So, there you go, clear as mud. Hope this helps.

- Brett

Back
Top Bottom