second pool session-- a success!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

citygrl

Reaction score
I was a little discouraged last week at my first pool session-- I had a lot of trouble managing the fins and entering the water. BUT this week-- we had all the equipment out and were actually using the tanks and regulators for the first time and it was great! I had no trouble with either way of entering the pool and it was a blast to actually breathe underwater. I can't wait to finish the course and get certified! yay!

citygrl once bubbled...
I was a little discouraged last week at my first pool session-- I had a lot of trouble managing the fins and entering the water. BUT this week-- we had all the equipment out and were actually using the tanks and regulators for the first time and it was great! I had no trouble with either way of entering the pool and it was a blast to actually breathe underwater. I can't wait to finish the course and get certified! yay!

wait till u do OW, u will fall deeply in love with Diving :wink:

Cos I did & I can never get enough of it :hehe:

Congrats :D

When I did my OW I only had 1 pool session, and my mask was so fogged for most of it that I learned out to do my skills blind.

Your first open water dive will blow your mind :D

Great to hear it went well. Stick with it and dont' forget the learning never ends.

Chad

That's the first thing I said too (well actually shouted with jubilation) I CAN breathe underwater!
Good luck. you'll love it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom