Second stage trade

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paladin

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a ScubaPro SP 109 that I recently serviced that I would like to trade for a good US Divers Conshelf XI, XII, XIV or Aquarius second stage.

The SP 109 has a new exhaust tee, new diaphragm cover, new mouthpiece and new poppet.

The regulator breathes well but the chrome is worn.

I tell you, I'd be all over that if shipping to and from the Philippines wasn't gonna be such a problem. If time isn't a factor, shoot me a PM.

PM sent

If shipping to the Philippines turns to be too much, I will be glad to trade you.
Doc Ed definitely has first option.

I don’t really need another 109… but one can’t have too many 109. I have several US Divers second stage that I could trade… The Conshelf first stage is my favorite, but I prefer the 109 second stage. Then again, it has been a few years since I dove a single hose regulator, but I do occasionally use them for stage bottles, pony bottles, and some times for alternate second.

Again, this is purely a back up… I am sure Ed can use it more than I need it.
:D

PM replied to. At any rate, if Luis offer is a lot easier to do, then I'd go for that, as I recognize that int'l shipping has too many variables.

I agree with the 109 sentiment. From having several connies, I'm shifting to both MR12s and 109s!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom