Seeing Unsubscribed Forums...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boogie711

Reaction score
Hey there...

For months, I've been using James Goddard's handy guide to avoiding things that don't interest me. I subscribe to the forums I read, and then I have a bookmark for "View Subscribed Forums."

But now, all of a sudden, I'm getting forums that I haven't subscribed to. I'm seeing stuff from the regional clubs that I'm not a part of, various sub-forums that don't interest me (for example, I'm not a photographer.)

Any idea on what happened?

Had the same problem. Adapted by going to User CP / Edit Options. At the bottom is Exclude Forums. Control-Click on the ones you don’t want, and use New Posts instead of the URL from the handy guide.

Now that you mentioned, I'm seeing the same thing.

As knotical indicated, we have replaced the guide James so kindly provided with a full fledged feature to do the same. Simply go to your User Cp --> Options, scroll to the end and using the CTRL key, select the forums you no longer want to see when you view new posts.

Tech Admin:
As knotical indicated, we have replaced the guide James so kindly provided with a full fledged feature to do the same. Simply go to your User Cp --> Options, scroll to the end and using the CTRL key, select the forums you no longer want to see when you view new posts.

Not if you're viewing in SB Classic mode - it doesn't show up. Just FYI.

Boogie711:
Not if you're viewing in SB Classic mode - it doesn't show up. Just FYI.
Ahhh...thats why I couldn't find it. I was to lazy to change skins.

This feature is now supported in the Classic Skin.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom