For Sale Seeking 2 Cold water undergarments--- XL or 2XL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kikabock

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
for Monterey diving under drysuit! Know of anything used or recommend a specific brand/model? I'm hearing fourth element, k2-- thanks in advance!

Sizing for undergarments is really important. You might want to bring your drysuit into a few shops, and try on different makes and models, to see what fits you the best. If you can't find anything with a great fit, made-to-measure is an option.

I did this, and ended up buying a 1-piece DUI Duo Therm from Diver Dan's in Santa Clara. My main dive buddy uses a 2-piece Fourth Element, I believe it is the Arctic model. Both are sufficient for our Monterey diving in trilam drysuits, although of course every diver's tolerance to cold is different. His 2-piece setup seems like less of a PITA than my 1-piece, and more comfortable walking around the parking lot with the suit peeled down halfway, so I think I'll go for a 2-piece next time.

Cheers

I have a DUI XM450 with boots size XL available

Back
Top Bottom