Sensorcon CO analyzer without using the scuba adapter kit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BTW, if you ever have an issue getting your Sensorcon to calibrate, you can send it over here. I calibrate, at 50ppm, then verify at both 50 and 25ppm and am coming up with +-2ppm at a flow rate of .5lpm, $35 and I ship back.

Thank you. I will hang on this this post because I just ordered the sensor kit.

Go to your collection for a two inch long brass tube that you can push into your hose
after you have cut it nearer the tank and half squeezed the brass to form a restriction.

Too much pressure the hose will blow off, before the sensor blows up

The system that I found that works best for me is to hook up the Sensorcon's yoke connector to the tank, but instead of connecting the other end of the hose to the Sensorcon unit, I put the unit in a zip lock back, insert the rubber hose in the bag, and inflate the bag. Using this technique, I found I have a bit more flexibility controlling the air going into the bag without the hose blowing off the yoke adapter or the Sensorcon unit.

Back
Top Bottom