Sensus Ultra - won't talk to Mac Dive Log. Other Mac Options?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mo2vation

Relocated to South Florida....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I have a Sensus Ultra. Love it lots.

I have downloaded the latest version (1.3 I believe) from their site. Hook up my Sensus and nothing. It won't load into the Mac Dive Log.

I've been in touch with Mac Dive log over the last couple of weeks, but there has been no resolution reached.

I'm now looking for other Mac Alternatives. I want an electronic dive log that runs on Mac that will read a Sensus Ultra. This shouldn't be too tough.

Any ideas?

Thanks

---
Ken

I would double check the version. They specifically mention that the Sensus Ultra was added in version 1.3. Also check where your USB cable is plugged in. It should be plugged into either a HUB with it's own power, or to a USB port on the CPU unit, where power is plentiful. Do not use the keyboard USB port, it doesn't supply enough power.

You can PM Kris Wilk at Reefnet on this board. He's always been very helpful. Mine works well with Reefnet's Sensus Manager 3 software. You can download it here:

ReefNet Inc. | Downloads

The Sensus is working perfectly.

My Mac reads it, downloads the dives, etc.

The Mac Dive Log software (a separate company) that says its supposed to read the Sensus Ultra, basically isn't. If my Computer can read it (into the Reefnet SW) but the Mac Dive Log can't the issue is clearly with the Mac Dive log.

SO

Does anyone have any other Electronic Dive Log software that works on Mac and takes Sensus Ultra data?

Thanks

Ken

Sorry. I guess I misunderstood what you were asking for. Is there something about Mac Dive Log that makes it better? I've never used it.

Phew...
There are other Mac users out there who are divers.
I don't have a computer connectible dive computer (or any dive computer for that mater) yet. But some day maybe.

Back
Top Bottom