Sept. 14 quarry trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I may put some dive flag stickers on signs once in LaGrange that will direct folks to the quarry. Also, I am taking the little beastie compressor that weekend but I will also be taking my 16 tanks over to Louisville Dive Center to be filled. I would rather pay them and get it done in 30 minutes than take 5 hours on my little compressor.

Looks like work has foiled my plans yet again.....

Sigh...........

Mark

So far so good! Bruce doesn't have to work the 14th and right now I should have that night off. I don't get off work until Saturday morning at 7am so it may be 11am until I can get down there.

Will know more the Wednesday before when the work schedule comes out. Lots of changes going on right now but hopefully things will hold together for another week so I can go DIVING!

What's the current plan on the feedings? Potluck or something else?

I'll keep you posted!
Ber :bunny:

I've crossed my fingers and every other part of me thats crossable in hopes that you and Bruce can make it. I think there will be hamburgers and hot dogs. Maybe brings some chips and dips etc or anything that you think might go well.

To all--bring something to drink water, soft drinks, iced tea etc etc.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom