Sept 1st with C-View Charter Tobermory - there is room left on the boat.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sebtdi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Diving friday morning with Corry from C-View Charters - going for San Jacinto and City of Cleaveland wrecks outside the park. So far we are 2 divers.

If anyone interested - contact Corry or check his page on Facebook

+1 for Corry and C-View. Used him a few weeks back where it was me, my wife and my daughter. Liked everything about it. Was my daughter's first cold water dives, so the personal touch of the small boat was perfect!

Have fun!

How are the exit and entries on his boat ? Looks like there are sides all around. I dive doubles, so could be problematic going back in

entry is back roll at the sides at the transom. He has a fixed overhead fiberglass panel roof. Ladder is small (narrow) but nice and deep. He usually sits or kneels at/on the motor to help you. Not great hand holds. It is tippy and you need to assist in balancing. Doubles will lean it quite a bit. @Stoo did a dive with him where folks were on doubles. I was on 2x AL-63 doubles, and the wife & daughter were on singles.

You probably do not want me (even if I was able to get up there this weekend)...
I have wanted to dive those wrecks for years. I have tried a half dozen times over the years and have been blown out each and every time. Never made it past Echo Island. It now feels like some kind of curse...

I would keep an eye of the MaFor or bring a puke bucket......Tis the season for bigger than normal blows in that part of the lake, or bring camping gear and you can sleep on horse island, rattle snakes there to so zip up.....

IMG_2950.JPG
I had great dives on Correy's boat, somewhat of a rough ride getting to the wrecks outside the park but well worth it. City of Cleveland is like a Wetmore with much more to see and explore, my new fav now.

Correy said he just purchased a V6 200 Hp engine - his boat will definitely be the fastest charter in Tobey!! wow!! Can't wait to go again

Highly recommended operator, better alternative to the well established local charters that are often over full and visit the same wrecks.

A+ experience

Cool! He said he was looking for a little more zip. I'm looking forward to see the mods he is proposing to the stern.

Great guy, and the personal touch of a "concierge" dive boat really made it fun.

He even picked us up at the dock of the place we were staying at! A+!

Back
Top Bottom