September Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubatree

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I see threads for August, October even November but not for September yet. Anybody going to be there?

We will:
September 11-18, Hotel Cozumel Resort, diving with ???

Super timing, Scubatree. You'll be there to celebrate the 200th anniversary of the Mexican Revolution -- 16 Sept. Should be great fireworks. Viva Mexico!

We have been going on the week of Mexican Independence for years now (except last year-work conflict :depressed:) and their fireworks display is awesome. This year I expect it will be even bigger than ever. Last year we hit it about two weeks late and vowed we would be there for the Bicentennial celebration.

The weather has always been great in September, not as hot as July. There is always the hurricane chance but Ivan was the closest we had while we were there and all the luck they closed the airport and we had to stay an extra day :).

We have been going on the week of Mexican Independence for years now (except last year-work conflict :depressed:) and their fireworks display is awesome. This year I expect it will be even bigger than ever. Last year we hit it about two weeks late and vowed we would be there for the Bicentennial celebration.

You're right. Independence was waaaay before the Revolution. 16 Sept. 1810 vs. 20 Nov. 1910.

Here are a few pictures clipped from our video in 2008

Attachments

• fireworks 12.jpg
    fireworks 12.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 58
  • fireworks 1.jpg
    fireworks 1.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 55
  • fireworks 4.jpg
    fireworks 4.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
OK... think it might be time to start the list of who will be in Coz in Sept and get this party started ;-). If you want to participate, submit your dates, hotel, and dive op.

I'll be in Coz form Sept 4-11, Hotel Cozumel, Living Underwater.

Back
Top Bottom