September Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We'll be there September 17 for a week, two of us at Vista del Mar two at Villa Blanca, hoping to dive with Chucho Divers. September is great in Cozumel!

This is what I have so far:

9/4-9/11, Kujhawk91, Hotel Cozumel, Living Underwater
9/11-9/18, Scubatree +1, Hotel Cozumel, Aguilar Dive Service
9/17-9/24, Butch Fries +3, Vista del Mar/Villa Blanca, Chucho Divers

My wife and I will be staying at the wyndam sept 25 till oct 2nd. We have been diving with dive with martin but might try somebody else this trip.

9/25-10/2, Wnctarheel +1, Wyndam, Dive With Martin (maybe)

Hi,

Not a lot of people so far... better for us, we'll have the place almost to ourselves! :wink:
I'll be at Scuba Club Sept 3 to Sept 10 with the light plan. I went last year in August, and there wasn't that much people already. Anybody else?
I have been keeping track of all the restaurants suggestions, and can't wait to try them out! Tried some last year, and I really enjoyed them. Tried to reproduce the avocado soup of Casa Dennis at home, but somehow our imported avocados just don't seem to do the trick.
Can't wait!!

9/3-9/10, Seaseeker, Scuba Club
9/25-10/2, Wnctarheel +1, Wyndam, Dive With Martin (maybe)

It does seem to be very few from SB going in September :idk:, but we do have the month covered

Last edited:
8/7-8/14, Scuba Keli & Scuba Dave, Scuba Club.

We cant wait got the new sealife DC 1200 ready to go. We are on the light package so any restaurant suggestions would be great.

8/7-8/14, Scuba Keli & Scuba Dave, Scuba Club.

We cant wait got the new sealife DC 1200 ready to go. We are on the light package so any restaurant suggestions would be great.

Check out this thread for some good restaurant suggestions. This includes most of my favorites:http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/co...staurant-list-updated-but-not-exhaustive.html

I'm probably going to organize a get together for the first week in Sep (sometime between 9/7 and 9/11) when we get closer. Hopefully, you can join us!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom