September Dive Schedule

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not yet! I'm sure as soon as he comes up with one it will be posted :D After all there are 3 more weeks in this month!

How about on Sept. 13 a Beach Crabs dive at Leo to coincide with the Wrinkles camping weekend? Or is that not fair crashing their event?

How about on Sept. 13 a Beach Crabs dive at Leo to coincide with the Wrinkles camping weekend? Or is that not fair crashing their event?

Last time there was a wrinkles even we joined in :D Us crabs never crash things we just make them more fun :D

i know but the sooner the scheduale gets up the more likly ill be able to attend said events

Jeesh still 3 weeks left in this month.

Rick does plenty planning and setting up great events and dive schedules for us. No need to be pestering him for a schedule. I mean after all, he does have a life outside Scubaboard you know....

It wouldn't really be crashing their event, it'd be taking it over! :rofl3:

well i know..i was just wondering........

Aly, I think that we have enough dives posted that you won't have any problems finding a dive almost any day of the week. You can also post your own dive if certain dates work better for you, there's no reason to leave it up to others.

Billy

Back
Top Bottom