September FEAST!

BBQ FEAST?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Some details for the event...

Seating after 6 at County Line is first come first served. They are expecting the Austin Swampers group to be coming in at 6:30 with about 8-10 folks, but they seat us as a group after everyone arrives so at about 6:40 we will have the Hostess seat those who are there.

I will be there a bit early and will instruct hostess to send any lost divers, swampers, or DIMWITs over to me at the bar :D where we will gather until time to grab our table. I should be wearing either a black or gray DIMWIT t or this years lake travis clean up t for easy diver identification.

Thanks to "IKE" we are working around the clock. I won't make this FEAST :depressed:

Maybe next month, make a toast for me.

Shawn O'Shea

We have way too many evacuees at our house today. We'll be at home watching the news all night. Catch y'all next time!

Thanks to "IKE" we are working around the clock. I won't make this FEAST :depressed:

Maybe next month, make a toast for me.

Shawn O'Shea

We have way too many evacuees at our house today. We'll be at home watching the news all night. Catch y'all next time!

Looks like Ike is a big party pooper :( I mean I expect a hurricane to louse up gulf diving, but keeping people from the FEAST is just wrong :wink:

Hope to see y'all at next one, or better yet out diving soon :D

I'll be running my cab all night after the FEAST so for anyone who has tee many martoonis and needs a free ride home I'm happily willing to assist ... better a free ride in a cab than an expensive ride in a squad-car.

Hey Guys-
I'm going to have to back out as well. This storm has all sorts of things stirred up here. We should try to put another one together maybe next Friday? Sorry to back out.

Look like nobody is able to show on account of Ike. Bummer ... and I can't do next week because it's the Dive Rite show at CSSP. I'm drooling over the chance to try-out a rebreather and I really want to check out their lil bp/travel wing on my single al80.

See now our FEAST plans have me all ramped up for brisket. Rudy's ...

I showed up at about quarter after 6, my brother was with me. I introduced myself to hostess and let her know to send any diver types to me over at bar and waited. No other divers showed up by 7 so we decided to get it to go and headed home about 7:30 when order was ready.

Sorry so many had to back out, y'all missed out on some fine ribs and brisket as well as getting to see Mr Earl Cambell out enjoying some BBQ at the County Line on the Lake.

Still haven't decided where to have next months FEAST, will post up when I have decided.

A County Line re-do is my suggestion.....I really like County Line BBQ and would have attended too had it not be for Ike sending the grandkiddos my way.

A County Line re-do is my suggestion.....I really like County Line BBQ and would have attended too had it not be for Ike sending the grandkiddos my way.

Sounds good to me, I am always up for some BBQ, and County Line is always good choice. How 'bout the rest of you? County Line Round II for October?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom