Closed September order?

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Once more:

I only accept payment via PayPal in Japanese yen, that is the exact amount I quote. You need to select currency as Japanese yen, it must be sent as Gift F&F.

I only write approx USD in brackets to give folk an idea of approx cost in USD.

People continue sending in USD which means I get less than I quoted as I get charged fees.

Each time this happens I lose money.

If this isn't followed then I need to say something and it gets complicated, I look like a miser and due to difficulties fixing I often end up just wearing it.

To those folks who then send an additional amount, thank you, it is appreciated.

From the US it's easy as Japanese currency can be selected and Gift F&F is available.

Thank you.

Can you supply regulator maintenance tools? Specifically, a really good pick set.

I can but only factory tools which are stupid expensive.

I recommend and use these guys, shipping is very reasonable.

scuba clinic is great. High recommend them.

For picks I just use firearm brass pick sets. Also since there brass you can use a file and sharpen or use plier to bend them in the angel you wan the hook to be. And the brush that come in the kit is supper handy, very very stiff nylon brush to scrub things, its like a toothbrush on steroids.

I also like this one just because it has a flat head screw driver on one end, comes in handy sometimes.

1662933599499.png

ANY idea availability of a titanium DIN conversion for that MK11T you had up there today? If so, what might the price be estimable at? And MK11 service kits.....

OMMOHY

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom