Service Club/culverts reef yak dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Instructor? Naw, too much time, too much money and too many instructors as there is. The only reasons I'm working on DM is the cert "may" help in employment credentials, and I get plenty of free diving on charter trips. The down side is it's a big investment in time and dealing with some students. but it's been fun so far.

You bet I'm enjoying my vaca! Hey, that spot you told me about at alhambra has turned out to be pretty good. Saturday I found a fossilized gator jaw with four teeth still attached!

Thats cool you should post a pic Id like to see it.

Instructor? Naw, too much time, too much money and too many instructors as there is. The only reasons I'm working on DM is the cert "may" help in employment credentials, and I get plenty of free diving on charter trips. The down side is it's a big investment in time and dealing with some students. but it's been fun so far.

Maybe someday Ill do the divemaster thing. Anyway keep up the good work. Hope to dive with you some day.

The rain was a non-issue (I don't melt), but west winds, surf the color of key lime pie, white caps as far as the eye could see and the threat of lightening were good enough reasons to call it for another day.

It's a little tough to map a reef when you're diving by Braille. Hopefully the water will clear up soon.

haha thats to bad. Better luck next time. The weather has ben pretty crappy lately. If all goes well I might attempt it this weekend. We'll see

Viz at Service Club was 10-15 feet out past the second sand bar(20 fsw). The beach at Sharkeys is closed right now for high levels of E.coli, but Service Club is still open.

Thanks for the report, Mike. I think I'm gonna head out tomorrow!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom