Service Cost, what should I expect?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MrSam

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I just dropped off my MK25, G250HP and G250HP Octo to have a full service done. I've never had a reg serviced prior to this so I'm quite anxious as to how much it may cost. Dropping $3500 for my bike's downpayment was bad enough.
I know it varies from LDS to LDS, but what should I expect to pay?

really depends on the shop and the question us why did not you ask how mach it would cost?
I would expect something in a range of 150 if the reg is not on parts for life and the kits are to be paid for.

I just dropped off my MK25, G250HP and G250HP Octo to have a full service done. I've never had a reg serviced prior to this so I'm quite anxious as to how much it may cost. Dropping $3500 for my bike's downpayment was bad enough.
I know it varies from LDS to LDS, but what should I expect to pay?

If it was purchased from an authorized dealer, not previously owned by some one else, you should just have to pay for the labor. Here in NY labor runs about $59. for all 3 stages plus spg spool. No under warranty figure about another $75. for the parts.

Back
Top Bottom