Service- Diving in Bali or beyond

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nusatara(non-AC) & Tarata(AC) Komodo live aboard trip attached.

Here's a pristine, out of this world place whre you can dive, sport fishing and surfing all in a ultra luxurious accommodation in a pristine enviroment.
This is especially great for those who's been everywhere and done everything...
Wait no more! cantact us today!

Some famous quotes:

“No doubt about it, the Raja Ampat is definitely the richest place for fish that I have ever been”. Dr G R Allen

"I was like a five-year-old, seeing a reef for the very first time. I was awestruck, held by the incredible power of this richest reef. We must, with all available resources, preserve the beauty of Raja Ampat. This may be the last frontier.” Michael Aw

"Raja Ampat is an amazing place for the abundance and variety of fish.
At several places on the reef points I encountered dense shoals of banner fish, surgeon fish, barracuda and batfish layered one over the other. On one occasion, at Sardine Reef, a shoal of bump head parrotfish joined the massed shoals. Wobbegong sharks were commonly sighted on the reefs and are quite approachable. Add to that frequent sightings of manta rays and the spectacular sunsets. Wow!" Malcolm Hey

"In terms of fish life, color and lush reefs, Irian Jaya is destined to become the standard against which all diving is measured" Larry and Denise Tackett

“Some of the world’s most experienced tropical marine scientist led by the Nature Conservancy has just completed a three-week expedition to the
Indonesian islands of Raja Ampat, where they confirmed that the area contains the richest coral reefs in the world” The Nature Conservancy, 13 December 2002

NOW YOU CAN STAY IN THE NEW SORIDO BAY RESORT ON KRI ISLAND
Right in the middle of the world's no.1 fish count reef (283 species, by Dr G R Allen)
No other house reef can beat that! (or any other reef for that matter)

Contact us today for further information!
blueplanetbali@indo.net.id

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom