service kit prices

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AUP dealer agreements do not allow for end users to purchase service kits for their gear. It has to be done through a dealer. Expect ~$35 for the first stage, $25/stage for the second stage, and there is no service in the console

AUP dealer agreements do not allow for end users to purchase service kits for their gear. It has to be done through a dealer. Expect ~$35 for the first stage, $25/stage for the second stage, and there is no service in the console
yes, I understand this. Not looking to purchase them myself. just trying to understand what I should be paying at an authorized service tech. the prices you quote are those actual prices for the kits that I need or average?

My LDS doesn't service Oceanic and sent my Delta 4 out to a service shop. My receipt says $73.37 for the parts kit for the 1st and 2nd stages. I gotta learn to do this myself and get different regs.

yes, I understand this. Not looking to purchase them myself. just trying to understand what I should be paying at an authorized service tech. the prices you quote are those actual prices for the kits that I need or average?

those are estimated prices and your dealer may charge a wide variety of prices for the parts kits. They should disclose that before you bring it in though

My shop charges $35 per stage and that includes parts. All servicing is done in-house.

My shop charges $35 per stage and that includes parts. All servicing is done in-house.
Wow.....my LDS charged me $73.37 for the parts kits on the Delta 4, $47.00 for a Sherwood Blizzard and $160 for labor for the two sets.

Wow.
I just took in a Scubapro MK20 (1st stage only) in to my LDS for service because I like the new owner. and want to support him.
The 1st stage kit was $26.00 and the whole bill was $48 and some change. That was cheap enough for me to just let them do it from now on.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom