Servicing Questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UnderwaterMedic

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Quick Question to all the scuba veterans on the boards:

When having gear serviced, is there a standard form or anything official to document the service (dates, etc) or is that more something you just keep with your records, dive logs, etc? I know the servicing has to be documented for warranty service, just wanted to make sure I do it right. Thanks for the assistance in advance :)

If you intend to bring it back to the USA to document a service to an LDS here, it probably has to be something they can read and will recognize. You might want to consult with the mfgr on this.

If you intend to bring it back to the USA to document a service to an LDS here, it probably has to be something they can read and will recognize. You might want to consult with the mfgr on this.

Yeah I'll be heading back to the states later this year, Maybe I can make a form to standardize it for my purposes and document serial numbers, dates, and information from the shop such as dealer # and/or Authorized # for the shop. I'd just like to have it all in one place for organization and my own sanity lol

most stores will have a repair form that will have all necessary information for other dealers. Best bet is to find someone you trust that knows what they are doing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom