Settling in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tracker

Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hey gang. Just thought I'd drop a line to say hey. We've been getting things organized around here. Isy has been working since last Monday and I started Thursday. Two house holds to put away. If I move again, I'll just.......well.......I'm not moving again. Haven't had a chance to make it to the gulf yet but probably will next weekend or the one after. It's supposed to be in the upper 70's next weekend. I could rub it in, but I won't. Will be up beginning of next season. What an awesome little town this is. Dive safe.:cowboy:

You're going to like the weather there for sure! I'm in Houston about every other month or so for work and the weather's always great! I was just down there last week as a matter of fact. I didn't realize how close to Houston you were till now. Maybe we can get together for dinner or a beer sometime?

Good to hear things are going reasonably well. It's considerably cooler here with highs in the 50- 60's. A prediction of possible frost for the next 2 nights (bet you don't miss that).

Good bet. I don't miss that at all.

You're going to like the weather there for sure! I'm in Houston about every other month or so for work and the weather's always great! I was just down there last week as a matter of fact. I didn't realize how close to Houston you were till now. Maybe we can get together for dinner or a beer sometime?

That would be great if you're here on the weekend. I'm usually gone on the road all week. I do stay in Texas though.

That would be great if you're here on the weekend. I'm usually gone on the road all week. I do stay in Texas though.

If I'm ever there on the weekend we're going diving somewhere! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom